My July 2018 Monthly Goals Report: Resetting Goals & Thinking Bigger
July 2018 was amazing and for many reasons made me think about the end of the year and where I want to focus my attention going forward.
I would like to use this opportunity to share my 3 highlights for July which were, the FIRST EVER live event, our holiday to Greece and of course completing Tough Mudder!!
Those 3 memories just made me think about the last 4 months and I wanted to renew some of my goals today.
Watch The Video Below:
FINANCIAL & WEALTH GOALS
1. I challenge myself to easily make £20,000 per month outside of Amazon FBA: Online Arbitrage/Wholesale creating world-class products and services.
2. I challenge myself to easily scale to £20,000 per month in our Wholesale Operations having systems and resources in place to manage without micromanagement.
3. I challenge myself to easily invest at least £1,000 for long-term financial wealth into stocks, bonds or other assets.
BUSINESS & MISSION GOALS
1. I challenge myself to easily spilt up the Life Success Accelerator into individual programs targeting specific people interested in the subject instead of all in one. The flagship program will remain at a premium price.
2. I challenge myself to easily increase the Life Success Engineer Brand audience to 5,000 YouTube Subscribers, 3,000 Email List Subscribers and 3,000 unique visitors to the blog in a month period.
3. I challenge myself to easily automate the entire brand operations with a full team in place to manage operations and work on projects at any time even during time off and holidays.
FAMILY & FRIENDS
1. I challenge myself to easily create a family crest that represents our family uniting with all our background and history to start creating a combined legacy for future generations to come.
2. I challenge myself to easily host a 30th celebration for Kylie and me for our entire family and friends making it the best day ever.
3. I challenge myself to easily make myself available for a number of my oldest friends on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure I don’t lose connection and share the journey.
LIFESTYLE & FUN GOALS
1. I challenge myself to travel abroad 5 times in a calendar year experiencing the most freedom ever enjoyed in our lives.
2. I challenge myself to easily treat myself to a significant 30th birthday present such as a watch to celebrate myself for 3 years of hard work and hustle.
HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS
1. I challenge myself to easily trial and introduce a meal prep service to systemize and control my diet.
2. I challenge myself to easily complete a 3 - 5 day juice fast to cleanse my body and reset to build on healthier habits and practices.
3. I challenge myself to easily run at least 3 times a week enjoying the process of running and listening to inspirational music as a form of mediation.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT GOALS
1. I challenge myself to easily listen to at least 5 audiobooks taking my self-education to the next level.
CONTRIBUTION & CHARITY GOALS
1. I challenge myself to easily reward a member of the month in the Life Success Accelerator program and working with the winner to donate the prize to a foundation of their choosing.
2. I challenge myself to easily do a charity fundraiser for a cause of my choosing helping a foundation with its mission to help others around the world.
What Are Your Goals In 2018?
Why not comment below on your goals and share them with me?
Please check out my social media platforms and subscribe to get automatic updates:
Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it!