How To Start A Blog & Set It Up In Minutes?
How To Start A Blog & Set It Up In Minutes? This is what I will show you to do in this blog! Really easy and straight forward.
I shared in an earlier post that you can start making money from this and all you need to do is first set up a blog. This will be yours forever to begin attracting people to you and you can then later provide products and services to monetize your own business.
To do this, you need to get a domain name and install wordpress. This is super easy and I’ll show you how to do this today while your reading this.
Watch the video below:
How To Get Started In 8 Simple Steps?
By following the steps below you will have a wordpress blog up and running like the one you are reading. You can then get started publishing content.
1. You will need a domain name and hosting. The domain name is the URL you would like to use as your website address. The hosting is provided by the service that will make your site accessible on the internet.
I recommend bluehost, they have been no problem and customer service very good. You also get a free domain! 🙂
2. Once you have clicked on “Get Started Now”, you will have to select your new plan and for this use the basic plan.
3. Once your plan have been selected, you need to decide the domain name. Find the domain name you want to use and see whether it’s available and free.
4. Enter all your personal information once you have the domain you want.
4. In the package information, I usually say to untick all the additional extras but please look at them and decide if you want them yourself. I personally unticked all these.
5. After you have entered your payment information at the bottom, you can submit the form. This will generate your new account details and bluehost will send you an email with your new details. Inside the email you will have all the account details such as your username and password.
6. Once you have logged in, scroll down to “Website” and click on “Install WordPress”.
7. When the window loads, click on “Install”. You will then be asked which domain you want to install wordpress on and it will be on the domain you have just purchased. After this stage, the installation will be complete!
8. With the installation complete, you will be able to access your new blog! You will have to log into your wordpress dashboard at the below address. Just use your details.
That’s it your done! How easy was that?
So do you want to start blogging? If so, comment below and let me know how it’s going 🙂
Please check out my social media platforms and subscribe to keep in touch faster:
Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it!